When We Speak TV - BLOG

CHECK THIS OUT!




Saturday, September 17, 2011

Interview with Quan Howell and Royal Priesthood Entertainment

There are many people that have influenced my life and have encouraged me throughout the years, through the art of music. Among those are people like India Arie, Lashun Pace, Anthony Hamilton, Monica, Sounds of Blackness, and The Pace Sisters. (Like I said that’s just a few names). I can even tell you the songs that have had the most impact on my life by each of these artists:

India Arie- There’s Hope and Beautiful
Lashun Pace- Just Because God Said It, For My Good, and We Worship You
Anthony Hamilton- Pass Me Over
Monica- Get Away
Sounds of BlacknessHold On (Change is Coming)
The Pace Sisters- God’s World , When God is in the Building, and His Spirit is in This Place

Among the list of artists, I never thought I would ever get a chance to meet any of these artist but I believe that when people have empowered you, you should let them know. Who would have thought that I would get a chance to meet the leader of one of these songs.......

Recently, I had a chance to sit down with Quan Howell, who led the song Hold On (Change is Coming) by the Sounds of Blackness. I can’t begin to tell you how great it felt to speak to someone that had empowered so much Life into my life. So when the opportunity allowed me a chance to interview him, I JUMP ALL OVER IT!
Not only was Quan a member of the Sounds of Blackness but he also played Reverend Lewis in the Tyler Perry play Madea’s Family Reunion.

I hope you enjoy this interview as much as I enjoyed conducting it!
Jermaine Sain
When We Speak TV

No comments:

Post a Comment





Jermaine Sain is the host/ creator of a talk show called When We Speak. After exiting the U.S. Army in 2003, as a Medical Sergeant, Jermaine began pursuing a career in music after he auditioned for American Idol in 2005, in Austin, Texas.


In 2008, Jermaine moved to Atlanta where he has had the opportunity to provide backing vocals for Kem (Grammy nominated R&B Singer) Heart (Rock and Roll Hall of Fame), and Barry Manilow, as well as for companies such as Pink Ribbon Story Foundation and Verizon Wireless. He made his first music video appearance in Kem's Glorify The King.


Jermaine's talk show, When We Speak, caters to entertainment with a close focus on indie music professionals.

When We Speak TV Store

The When We Speak TV Daily