When We Speak TV - BLOG

CHECK THIS OUT!




Sunday, May 15, 2011

Time To Stop Breeding Hate!

Mama Hate - When We Speak TV

This is a song that I wrote about hatred, whether it be racism, homophobia, child abuse, or bullying. I was sitting at my house one day and I heard so many stories about kids being bullied, suicide bombings, and just alot of violence and hatred. It bothered me so much that I had to sit down and write a song about it called "Mama Hate".

I came up with this concept because I believe that we are not elevating as we should in life, because we live in so much hatred. I don't believe that this is something that is in us, I think that it is a behavior that our grandparents were taught- and they taught our parents- and our parents taught us- and we have taught it to our kids.....When does this horrible cycle ever stop? I vow to no longer be a child of Mama Hate.

Jermaine Sain
When We Speak TV

PS. I hope you enjoy the song....Please comment and share the song if you like it. This is only verse one of the song. LOVE! And Most of All PEACE!


No comments:

Post a Comment





Jermaine Sain is the host/ creator of a talk show called When We Speak. After exiting the U.S. Army in 2003, as a Medical Sergeant, Jermaine began pursuing a career in music after he auditioned for American Idol in 2005, in Austin, Texas.


In 2008, Jermaine moved to Atlanta where he has had the opportunity to provide backing vocals for Kem (Grammy nominated R&B Singer) Heart (Rock and Roll Hall of Fame), and Barry Manilow, as well as for companies such as Pink Ribbon Story Foundation and Verizon Wireless. He made his first music video appearance in Kem's Glorify The King.


Jermaine's talk show, When We Speak, caters to entertainment with a close focus on indie music professionals.

When We Speak TV Store

The When We Speak TV Daily