When We Speak TV - BLOG

CHECK THIS OUT!




Tuesday, January 28, 2020

Rhonda Ross Journey- January 2020

News Source:  therhondaross.com
2019 Was a Great Year!
One of the joys I had this year was celebrating Motown's 60th Anniversary by doing the "Motown Challenge". I asked friends and strangers alike to sing a Motown song with me. 
Here's one of my favorites... singing with my 
brothers, sister and of course my dad...
Join Me in Conversation!
February 11, 2020!
Hey New Yorkers, please join me at the 
National Black Theatre for this intimate Q&A 
moderated by The Happy Hour's Patrick Riley. I'll share my insights on my family history, music, parenting (homeschooling), self-love and self-empowerment. 
I hope to see you there!
The first twenty purchasers will receive a special gift from me. 
GET YOUR TICKETS HERE

Picture
Picture
Picture
RHONDA ROSS ON TOUR!
A Conversation with Rhonda Ross
February 11 The National Black Theatre  New York City

Catalina Bar and Grill 
March 27 & 28  Los Angeles
 
City Winery Chicago
May 10 (Mother's Day)  Chicago
Tickets on sale soon!

The Acorn Theater
May 17  Three Oaks, MI

City Winery Philly
June 11 Philadelphia
Tickets on sale soon!

Blues Alley
June 17  Washington, DC

Rams Head on Stage 
June 20  Annapolis, MD

Boston, Atlanta, Nashville, New York coming soon!

More dates are being added daily!

 Check  website for updates. 

THERHONDAROSS.COM


READERS OF THIS ARTICLE ALSO ENJOYED:

Picture

Rhonda Ross (Daughter of Diana Ross speaks with When We Speak TV

After I left Dallas and was now back in Atlanta, it continued to bother me that I didn't get an opportunity to check out Rhonda's performance so I went on her website to see if she would be on tour any time soon and if so, would I be in any of the cities during that time. 

READ MORE

Picture

WHAT DO YOU SPEAK?
​SINGER/SONGWRITER: RHONDA ROSS 
 

Rhonda Ross is more than just the daughter of music legend, Diana Ross, she is a singer/songwriter with a message.

READ MORE



from When We Speak TV - BLOG https://ift.tt/2O8HTrz
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment





Jermaine Sain is the host/ creator of a talk show called When We Speak. After exiting the U.S. Army in 2003, as a Medical Sergeant, Jermaine began pursuing a career in music after he auditioned for American Idol in 2005, in Austin, Texas.


In 2008, Jermaine moved to Atlanta where he has had the opportunity to provide backing vocals for Kem (Grammy nominated R&B Singer) Heart (Rock and Roll Hall of Fame), and Barry Manilow, as well as for companies such as Pink Ribbon Story Foundation and Verizon Wireless. He made his first music video appearance in Kem's Glorify The King.


Jermaine's talk show, When We Speak, caters to entertainment with a close focus on indie music professionals.

When We Speak TV Store

The When We Speak TV Daily