When We Speak TV - BLOG

CHECK THIS OUT!




Wednesday, July 17, 2019

What's For Lunch? Chef Elliott Farmer Soul Shaking Seasoning

Picture
People always find it strange when I tell them that I don’t cook but yet they always see food on my social media pages.  It’s simple….I love to take photos of food!  I wouldn’t consider myself a foodie.  I just like seeing delicious pictures.  From time to time though, I will get over the stove and stir a few pots.
So I guess, I cook…I just don’t like to cook for other people because everyone is so picky about their food and I like lots of spices in my food!  Which leads me to why I really decided to post this blog…….
I want to tell you about a spice that I have been incorporating in a lot of my cooking ventures.
It’s Chef Elliott Farmer’s Soul Shaking Seasoning.
I really like it because it is not salty at all.  I have put it on lots of things but I really love it on chicken thighs on the grill!  That -ish tastes so freaking good.
Picture
Picture
I’ve used it on sautéed broccoli and cauliflower. 
​One year for Thanksgiving, my family and I decided not to have the traditional turkey and dressing, instead we had a Thanksgiving cook out.  We pulled out the grill and grilled steaks, chicken, vegetable, and even shrimp.

I didn’t have any shrimp, it was for my sister, plus I’m allergic to seafood but my sister put Chef Elliott Farmer’s Soul Shaking Seasoning on it and apparently, she loved it because she left my house with one of my bottles of seasoning!  Later she said, “I’ve been putting Chef Elliott Seasoning on everything”
With that said…..Go get some Chef Elliott Farmer's Soul Shaking Seasoning today and be sure to let me know how you like it and what you did with it.
Picture
Picture
Picture
Jermaine Sain with Chef Elliott Farmer Cookbook


from When We Speak TV - BLOG
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment





Jermaine Sain is the host/ creator of a talk show called When We Speak. After exiting the U.S. Army in 2003, as a Medical Sergeant, Jermaine began pursuing a career in music after he auditioned for American Idol in 2005, in Austin, Texas.


In 2008, Jermaine moved to Atlanta where he has had the opportunity to provide backing vocals for Kem (Grammy nominated R&B Singer) Heart (Rock and Roll Hall of Fame), and Barry Manilow, as well as for companies such as Pink Ribbon Story Foundation and Verizon Wireless. He made his first music video appearance in Kem's Glorify The King.


Jermaine's talk show, When We Speak, caters to entertainment with a close focus on indie music professionals.

When We Speak TV Store

The When We Speak TV Daily