When We Speak TV - BLOG

CHECK THIS OUT!




Tuesday, January 17, 2017

From The Thoughts of Jermaine Sain: Why Am I So Happy?

From: When We Speak TV
Since creating When We Speak TV and SAINJ Productions, I have spent so much time promoting and speaking with other people about their visions, dreams, and goals that I sometimes forgot to promote my own.  I'm not saying that's a bad thing, but I must admit that when I get a chance to talk about my visions to an interviewer it is exciting to me.  Recently, I got a chance to be a guest on "Why Am I So Happy" with Paul Vail on BBS Radio.  I had such an amazing time speaking with Paula because it gave me a moment to reflect on the many things that I've accomplished as well as, the many things that I have yet to accomplish.  
Throughout the interview, there was so much going through my head, that I wanted to share. So, I hope that each and every person that listens to this interview is inspired by something I said.......

Click below to hear the interview




SUPPORT WHEN WE SPEAK TV!!!
YOUTUBE: WhenWeSpeakTV2
FACEBOOK: WhenWeSpeakTV2
INSTAGRAM: WhenWeSpeakTV
TWITTER: WhenWeSpeakTV





ABOUT JERMAINE SAIN
Jermaine Sain is the host/ creator of a talk show called When We Speak.  After exiting the U.S. Army in 2003, as a Medical Sergeant, Jermaine began pursuing a career in music after he auditioned for American Idol in 2005, in Austin, Texas.
In 2008, Jermaine moved to Atlanta where he has had the opportunity to provide backing vocals for Kem (Grammy nominated R&B Singer) Heart (Rock and Roll Hall of Fame), and Barry Manilow, as well as for companies such as Pink Ribbon Story Foundation and Verizon Wireless. He made his first music video appearance in Kem's Glorify The King.
Jermaine's talk show, When We Speak, caters to entertainment with a close focus on indie music professionals.



No comments:

Post a Comment





Jermaine Sain is the host/ creator of a talk show called When We Speak. After exiting the U.S. Army in 2003, as a Medical Sergeant, Jermaine began pursuing a career in music after he auditioned for American Idol in 2005, in Austin, Texas.


In 2008, Jermaine moved to Atlanta where he has had the opportunity to provide backing vocals for Kem (Grammy nominated R&B Singer) Heart (Rock and Roll Hall of Fame), and Barry Manilow, as well as for companies such as Pink Ribbon Story Foundation and Verizon Wireless. He made his first music video appearance in Kem's Glorify The King.


Jermaine's talk show, When We Speak, caters to entertainment with a close focus on indie music professionals.

When We Speak TV Store

The When We Speak TV Daily