When We Speak TV - BLOG

CHECK THIS OUT!




Monday, July 7, 2014

Have You Stopped Buying #GospelMusic?

A few days ago, I was on my way to work, listening to a gospel radio show.  I don't think it was Yolanda Adams or Donnie McClurkin  (but it could have been).... I'm not really sure.

 Anyway...they were stating that people are no longer buying gospel music.  When I initially heard that, I said, "that's not true".  Then I asked myself, "what is the last gospel album that you've bought?"  Of course, I had to think.....REALLY LONG!!! Then, I remembered that the last gospel album I purchased was Reborn by Lashun Pace.....and that's not a new release!!!


After I finally realized that I hadn't purchased a gospel album in a long time, I started questioning why I wasn't buying....  So, rather than say why I haven't bought a gospel album lately, I thought I'd do my share by sharing a few gospel songs with you that are available for purchase such as this new music by Karew Records...... (ENJOY!!)



KAREN CLARK SHEARD
NEW SINGLE from Karen Clark Sheard
Sunday A.M.(Pronounced: Morning) 
Sunday AM

 
KIERRA SHEARD 
 2nd Win




DAVID DAUGHTRY 
God Is Great (Leap)

No comments:

Post a Comment





Jermaine Sain is the host/ creator of a talk show called When We Speak. After exiting the U.S. Army in 2003, as a Medical Sergeant, Jermaine began pursuing a career in music after he auditioned for American Idol in 2005, in Austin, Texas.


In 2008, Jermaine moved to Atlanta where he has had the opportunity to provide backing vocals for Kem (Grammy nominated R&B Singer) Heart (Rock and Roll Hall of Fame), and Barry Manilow, as well as for companies such as Pink Ribbon Story Foundation and Verizon Wireless. He made his first music video appearance in Kem's Glorify The King.


Jermaine's talk show, When We Speak, caters to entertainment with a close focus on indie music professionals.

When We Speak TV Store

The When We Speak TV Daily