WHEN WE SPEAK MOBILE

When We Speak TV
Powered by Conduit Mobile

Monday, November 4, 2013

Russell Gunn on Trumpet



What can I say about Russell Gunn?  Hmm..  I was pleased to have the opportunity to speak with him on When We Speak.   I was slightly familiar with his artistry because I’ve seen him perform with Julie Dexter a few times and I was aware that he also did an album with Dionne Farris.  However, I never knew that I would grow to admire him so much….to me he’s a legend in his own right!

And of course, when speaking to a legend, everything that comes out of their month is full of wisdom.  That’s why it took me over two months to edit his interview.  Mainly because I was trying to debate what …good stuff was I going to remove!  So what I decided was to break the interview up into sections….so stay tuned for more video snippet from my interview with Russell Gunn.
So please check out our interview with Russell Gunn!  And purchase his music!  

FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT RUSSELL GUNN:
FACEBOOK:  RussellGunn
TWITTER: Russell Gunn


MORE VIDEOS OF RUSSELL GUNN

No comments:

Post a Comment

When We Speak TV Store

The When We Speak TV Daily