When We Speak TV - BLOG

CHECK THIS OUT!




Friday, June 17, 2011

Love & Relationships: Don't Lead Me On!

When I came up with the idea of When We Speak TV, my idea was not to only talk about music or to talk about a lot of celebrity gossip. My idea was to have a blog/ show that talks about a variety of topics; Topics that are inspirational and inspiring to people of all walks of life.

Staying true to myself and my love for God, I chose my motto “Death and LIFE are in the power of the tongue” from the bible. However, the blog / show is not a religious show. I want to appeal to a variety of audiences , regardless of race, sexuality, or religion, because we are all similar in one way….We are all HUMAN and that’s what I want to focus on.

Occasionally, on the weekend, I like to get away from the house and clear my head. Usually it’s with my partner or some friends. One day, Nikki and I were on our way to a “weekend getaway”, when she asked me a very interesting question. She wanted to know why males (in particular) continue “come on” to someone, even if the other person says that they aren’t interested. Needless to say, we talk a long time about this conversation and I had much to say. Later that day, as she and I were eating, I decided that it would be a great topic for a quick video. So check out the video below, and share your comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment





Jermaine Sain is the host/ creator of a talk show called When We Speak. After exiting the U.S. Army in 2003, as a Medical Sergeant, Jermaine began pursuing a career in music after he auditioned for American Idol in 2005, in Austin, Texas.


In 2008, Jermaine moved to Atlanta where he has had the opportunity to provide backing vocals for Kem (Grammy nominated R&B Singer) Heart (Rock and Roll Hall of Fame), and Barry Manilow, as well as for companies such as Pink Ribbon Story Foundation and Verizon Wireless. He made his first music video appearance in Kem's Glorify The King.


Jermaine's talk show, When We Speak, caters to entertainment with a close focus on indie music professionals.

When We Speak TV Store

The When We Speak TV Daily